5 Refreshing Pink Party Friendly Mocktails
Any one of these elegant non-alcoholic pink drinks would be perfect to serve at your next kid-friendly party, whether that’s a baby shower or a pink princess birthday extravaganza. Ladies of any age will be able to indulge in these tasty mocktails. There is also a pink drink known for weight loss. So when you do a search do not get sidetracked to the plexus pink drink..
1. Rasmopolitan – A fantastic fruity mixture blending raspberry with a non-alcoholic version of a Cosmo.
– Glassware: Martini glass 1 oz orange juice 3 tablespoons raspberries, pureed 1 tbsp fresh squeezed lime juice 1 tbsp simple syrup*2 tbsp cranberry juice Raspberries
– Instructions: Add juices and puree to an ice-filled shaker. Shake vigorously until chilled, roughly 10-15 seconds. Pour into glass and garnish with raspberries.
2. Watermelon Fizz – A delightful deep pink concoction with a playful layer of fizz.
– Glassware: Highball 2 oz watermelon juice 1/2 lime 1 tsp powdered sugar 1 egg white club or lemon-lime soda to top
– Instructions:Juice a wedge of watermelon. You can also blend or grate the melon into the cup. Mix the remaining ingredients, sans the soda and shake vigorously until it becomes nice and frothy. Top with club soda.
3. Raspberry Lime Rickey – An extremely popular pink drink made the same for both the virgin and alcoholic varieties. Just add 2 oz raspberry vodka to the mix for the alcoholic version.
– Glassware: Highball 3 oz raspberry syrup or raspberries 1 oz lime juice 1/2 cup mineral water
– Instructions: Sprinkle berries with sugar, add juice, mash and let sit for 10 minutes. Strain mixture through a fine sieve. Fill a glass with ice, add syrup and water, then stir. Garnish with a lime wedge.
4. Minty Orange – Cran Mocktail – A deeply refreshing citrus taste in a gem-hued pink; the fresh ingredients take a little more time to prepare, but the effort is well worth it.
Glassware: Highball, chilled 1 orange, juiced 1 lime, juiced 1/4 cup cranberry juice 1 tbsp simple syrup 7-8 rough chopped mint leaves 1-1/2 c sparkling water
Instructions: Pour juices, mint, and simple syrup into an ice-filled shaker. Shake vigorously until combined. Top off with sparkling water. Pour into glasses and garnish with mint leaves.
5. Orange – Cran Mocktail Dark pink and bursting with refreshing flavor, this elegant mocktail is a snap to make.
Glassware: Martini glasses rimmed with sugar 3 oz cranberry juice (not cocktail)1 clementine, juiced 3 oz lemon-lime soda clementine wedges to garnish
Instructions:Using an ice-filled shaker, combine the juices. Add the soda and gently stir. Pour into two martini glasses rimmed with sugar and garnish each with a wedge of orange.
Add Strawberry Sherbet Ice Cream
Enjoy the 5 drinks above. Garnish with some strawberry sherbet and make all a nice pink drink with a unique flavor. Strawberry sherbet ice cream makes ever drink taste better if you ask me. Try and see what you think.